Time： 2021-02-20 15:36:04
Author： Guangdong Bote Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
First of all, we must understand the working principle of the solder ball jet laser welding machine, as shown in the figure below:
Solder ball jet laser welding machine system The solder ball is transported from the solder ball box to the nozzle. After being heated and melted by the laser, it is sprayed out from the special nozzle and directly covers the pad without additional flux or other tools. Adopting solder ball spray welding, high welding accuracy, temperature requirements or soft board connection welding area. During the entire process, the solder joints and the welding body are not in contact, which solves the electrostatic threat caused by contact during the welding process.
The laser spray tin welding system has the following characteristics:
1. Laser processing has high precision, small light spot, processing time program control, and the accuracy is higher than traditional technology methods. It is suitable for small precision parts soldering, and soldering parts are sensitive to temperature.
2. Non-contact processing, no contact with static electricity caused by welding, can be processed in the conventional way that is not easy to weld.
3. The small laser beam replaces the soldering iron tip, and it is also easy to process when there are other interference objects on the surface of the processed part.
4. Local heating, small heat affected zone; no electrostatic threat.
5. Laser is a clean processing method with simple maintenance and convenient operation. Good stability for repeated operation.
6. The six-axis working platform is equipped with a synchronous CCD positioning and monitoring system, which can automatically clamp and automatically determine whether there is a workpiece, which can ensure the welding accuracy and yield.
7. The laser spray soldering system does not use flux to rush other tools, ensuring the cleanliness of processing.
8. Fast heating speed and precise positioning, which can be completed in 0.2 seconds.
9. The tin ball diameter can be as small as 50μm, suitable for high-precision welding.
10. The yield of soldering tin is higher than that of ordinary automatic soldering machines.
11. With a visual positioning system, it is suitable for assembly line production.